NSEDS.com is a marketing website provided by NorthStar Education Services (“NorthStar”). The Website shares information about financial literacy and default management programs that NorthStar and its affiliate Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. provide. By accessing nseds.com (the “Website”), you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this Website.
Permitted Use of Website
You may access the Website to view material, download information, and print out hard copies for your personal and non-commercial use. You may subscribe by providing your name and the email address to which you would like to receive articles and newsletters. You may also provide written comments in response to articles posted to the Website. Your comments are subject to NorthStar’s review and approval prior to being published.
Rules of Conduct
You agree to not:
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or lawful purpose;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, robot, spyware, or other code;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Website;
- Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Website;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website; or
- Frame or mirror all or any part of the Website without our express written authorization.
Content and Availability
The content and availability of the Website may change at any time. We shall not be liable to you for any change to the Website or in connection with the availability of the Website.
NorthStar has not and will not review all of the content, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Website links, or that link to the Website (“Third Party Websites”). NorthStar does not have any control over those Third Party Websites and is not responsible for Third Party Websites’ contents, use, or effects. NorthStar disclaims any responsibility for any material on a Third Party Website that may be inaccurate, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. By using this Website, you consent to such monitoring, tracking and recording. The information collected will only be used to administer the Website and will not be sold to third parties or used for marketing purposes.
Copyright, Trademark, and Other Legal Rights
This agreement shall be governed and interpreted by applicable federal laws and the internal laws of the state where our main office is located.